Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An update:

It's been busy around here lately, hence the lack of recent posts. I'm hoping to have a new drawing posted in the next couple of days though, so until then, here is a general update on things.

Last weekend the local autumn festival took place downtown. Unfortunately, I couldn't attend the event, but I did submit one of each of the new prints into the art show. I wasn't sure how they would fare (not being the originals), so imagine my surprise when I heard that I had come away with a ribbon as well as a few sales! "Press - WV" won "Best in Show", and led to the sale of prints and two originals.

As hard as it can sometimes be to part with drawings, I'm stoked. This was the first show I had participated in in probably 8 years. It's given me the motivation to really start putting myself out there when it comes to shows and art groups.

Prints of "Press - WV" can be found HERE.

Until next time, here are a few shots of the mess that is the drafting table in my studio.








No comments:

Post a Comment