Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Catch Up/"Letterpress - VA".

Moving day finally came and went and we're now in the process of unpacking, sorting, and settling. 

The atmosphere at the new house is quite a bit different than what we're used to; the silence of country life is a happy change after years of living near a busy intersection in town. The traffic and sirens have been replaced by the wind and wildlife. Every morning I wake up in disbelief that this is now our home.

Rooms are coming together steadily, but the studio is still miles from done. So, for now, it looks like I'll be toting my art supplies around the house with me as I steal time away from unpacking.

Here is a little drawing I started working on prior to the move, finally finished:

Marker & colored pencil on marker paper.
Paper Size: 5" x 5"
Image Size: 4" x 4"



"Letterpress - VA" is available for purchase @ my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment