Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

An Oldie - What's With The Fan Art?

While waiting for my face to become numb at a recent dental appointment, the conversation drifted to my current projects. My dentist is always kind enough to remember who I am and what I do, so I gave him the rundown on my to-do-before-school-starts list.

As it turns out, the dental assistant working with me that day enjoys both drawing and anime, and it reminded me of this marker and pencil piece I did way back in the day. I was pretty new to the materials and this style of drawing at the time. It isn't spectacular, but I thought I'd share it anyway. As far as the reference photos for this piece goes? No clue. I'm sure I found it after a random google image search for the anime in question (Gungrave). My apologies for the lack of credit.
>.<

Marker & colored pencil on marker paper.
11" x 14"



No comments:

Post a Comment