Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Zzzzzzz.

The weather this past weekend was phenomenal. I finally got a start on refinishing my drafting table. I really thought that after a solid month away from my palm sander that I could tackle the project with a positive spirit, but mere minutes passed before I was flashing back to the horrors of home renovation.

I pressed on, but I have a long way to go before I get that thing reassembled.

I spent the rest of my time taking photos, baking, and running (to compensate for the baking). I hope for some consistency in dry days this season so I can make good use of the trail that is our "driveway".

Monday has returned, and with it, the gloomy weather. I would happily spend the rest of my day hiding under blankets in front of the fireplace (and I just might).

Stay warm, folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment